Zeen is committed to help video creators and owners monetize their copyrights using Ethereum public blockchain infrastructure as a value transfer medium (payment provider).
In 3 simple steps on the following page you'll be able to upload a video that will be encrypted and prepared for secure distribution. To enable monetization, we (on your behalf) will create copyright and license(s) smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain.
These smart contracts will make sure that you earn value nominated in ETHER crypto-currency each time a user chooses to license your copyright on your terms and conditions.
You can share the resulting video wherever you choose, or embed it into your blog, etc. Blockchain technology and self-executing smart contracts will make sure you'll get royalty payments.
Important: Once the smart-contracts are in place on the blockchain, all payment transactions will be executed directly between user's account and your account. Zeen gets a modest %% fee of each transaction to support infrastructure and development.
- Video encoding is supported for MP4 container only.
- Video playback is supported on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Brave desktop browsers and is not supported on Safari and all mobile browsers.
- This is test software operating on a test public Ethereum blockchain (ROPSTEN testnet). This blockchain uses test version of ether currency that doesn't have any real value.
- We recommend using MetaMask as in-browser Ethereum wallet, however you can use any wallet you like (just remember, we are using testnet, not mainnet). You can obtain some test ether here.
- Zeen is NOT an Ethereum wallet and does NOT store your accounts or passwords. Please be careful and remember your passwords and pass-phrases. Store securely and do not share your private keys with anyone.
- For this alfa release Zeen uses test-grade DRM scheme. Please do NOT use the service for any really valuable content for now.
- Please upload only videos for which you own all rights. Always respect applicable intellectual property laws and do not infringe copyrights! Zeen Inc. shall not be liable for any copyright infringements and related damages.
- This software is operating on the public blockchain, which is a distributed and decentralized network system operating Ethereum protocol. Zeen Inc. has no influence on the performance of this blockchain and cannot be liable for any security risks or any problems associated with it.
- This is alpha test release of the software. There could be bugs and errors. Use at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances shall Zeen Inc. be held liable for any damages or losses related to the use of this service and software.
Yes, I've read all the above, understand the terms of service, limitations and disclaimers, and I'm willing to test this service.